Experienced and tech-savvy bookkeepers
Supervised by Chartered Certified Accountants
Solicitors accounts rules compliant
Keeping legal accounting easy
Lawyers aren’t expected to be accountants
Look, you’ve got enough on your plate without having to worry about compliance with solicitor account rules.
Your experienced remote team member will take the stress of data collection and processing out of your hands. With experience across a range of finance software, remote desktop processing will allow you to sit back while your accounts are put in order.
What’s covered in the outsourced service?
You outsourced legal cashier can carry out as much or as little of the following list as you require. For you, they can:
- produce monthly management reports including SARS* compliance reports, bank reconciliations, client reconciliation and balances
- request a COFA** to make notes of any SARS breaches on the risk register and advise them on how to rectify them
- identify inconsistencies or historical errors in your accounts and report to a COFA
- data collection via electronic slip system (software), email, cloud, fax or post
- solicitors accounts rules breach checks
- calculate and submit VAT online
- run month/year-end reports
- reconcile banks
- run payroll
* Solicitor’s accounts rules
**Compliance officer for finance and administration
For the most efficient service, we recommend you use electronic business banking and provide us with ‘read-only’ access to your bank statements online.