Supervisor Legal Cashier
One of our experienced legal accountants can supervise the work of your current legal cashier
- Data is collected by various means – electronic slip system via software or alternatively by email, cloud sharing, fax, post
- Our bookkeeper collates all the shared data and updates your accounting software by remote desktop processing
- Carries out checks to identify any Solicitors Accounts Rules breach
- Reconcile Banks
- Produce monthly management reports, SARs compliance reports, bank reconciliations, client reconciliation and balances and deliver to you via email, cloud sharing, fax, post or DX for signing off
- Run month/year end
- Calculate VAT and submit online
- Run payroll
- Request COFA to make notes of any SARs breaches on the risk register and advise them on how to rectify them.
- Identifies any inconsistencies or historical errors in the accounts and report to COFA so the firm can investigate.
- For the most efficient service we recommend you use electronic business banking and provide us with ‘read only’ access to your bank statements online.